SLG handles both transactional and litigation matters. SLG counsel will prepare and review commercial leases–office, retail, industrial, NNN–for landlords and tenants. SLG repents a wide variety of commercial landlords and tenants and is up to date on current market conditions and issues facing landlords and tenants i.e. ADA, SDNA, operating expenses and premises construction. SLG also advises commercial landlords and tenants during the tenancy in response to issues that arise. SLG is also able to assist its landlord and lender clients on issues that arise if there is a bankruptcy relating to a commercial loan or tenancy, avoiding the need to interpose different counsel for the same tenant issues.
- SLG Client Alert: CRITICAL DEADLINES FOR OWNERS OF TENANT-OCCUPIED SINGLE FAMILY HOMES OR CONDOMINIUMS—IGNORE THESE DEADLINES AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR EXEMPTION FROM STATE-WIDE RENT CONTROL
- SLG Client Alert: Nothing is for Free. The Bill will be coming due. AB 2501 Provides an Example.
- SLG Client Alert: If You Lose Your Secured Claim in Bankruptcy Do You Lose Your Lien? Maybe Not Under new 9th Circuit Ruling
- SLG Client Alert: Eviction Update: Changes Every Day. This Update Should be of Interest to All Lenders and Landlords
- SLG Client Alert: In the Rush to Forebear, Don’t Forget Safety and Soundness Requirements. New OCC C-19 Guidance
- SLG Client Alert: Mortgage Forbearance/Deferrals and More Forbearance: What to do with the Debt? Will It Ever be repaid?
- SLG Client Alert: YOU AIN’T SEEN NOTHING YET. Will Stimulus and Forbearance ever end; Then what?