SLG handles both transactional and litigation matters. SLG counsel will prepare and review commercial leases–office, retail, industrial, NNN–for landlords and tenants. SLG repents a wide variety of commercial landlords and tenants and is up to date on current market conditions and issues facing landlords and tenants i.e. ADA, SDNA, operating expenses and premises construction. SLG also advises commercial landlords and tenants during the tenancy in response to issues that arise. SLG is also able to assist its landlord and lender clients on issues that arise if there is a bankruptcy relating to a commercial loan or tenancy, avoiding the need to interpose different counsel for the same tenant issues.
- SLG Client Alert: State Wide Rent Control and Eviction Control
- SLG Client Alert: NO DUTY OF CARE OWED BY LENDER IN LOAN MOD NEGOTIATIONS. SPLIT IN CALIFORNIA AUTHORITY
- SLG Client Alert: Senate Passes Small Business Reorganization Act (HR 3311). Bill to be Signed by President.
- SLG Client Alert: Effect of Loan Charge off on Right to Accrue Interest and Credit Report.
- Spencer and Josh Scheer present Seminar to Annual Meeting of California Credit Union Professionals, at Wescom, Anaheim Hills, CA, on August 8, 2019 Loan Servicing,
- Practice Areas
- About Us