Spencer Scheer & Joshua Scheer are the principals of Scheer Law Group, LLP (“SLG”). They combine over twenty-five years experience representing nationally known lenders, mortgage brokers, business owners and investors in consumer and commercial litigation and transactional work, with an emphasis on creditor bankruptcy and real estate law. Together they lead a highly trained staff of dedicated professionals, whose goal is to provide superior service and a full range of litigation and transactional services at a fair price.
- North Los Angeles Chapter Meeting – Tuesday, February 18, 2020
- Client Alert: HOBR: On Again, off Again,. Successor/Survivor Bill of Rights to Sunset on January 1, 2020.
- SLG Client Alert: Supreme Court May Have Opened Door to Extend the Time in Which a Debtor can Assert an FDCPA Claim
- SLG Client Alert: State Wide Rent Control and Eviction Control
- SLG Client Alert: NO DUTY OF CARE OWED BY LENDER IN LOAN MOD NEGOTIATIONS. SPLIT IN CALIFORNIA AUTHORITY
- SLG Client Alert: Senate Passes Small Business Reorganization Act (HR 3311). Bill to be Signed by President.
- SLG Client Alert: Effect of Loan Charge off on Right to Accrue Interest and Credit Report.