Spencer Scheer & Joshua Scheer are the principals of Scheer Law Group, LLP (“SLG”). They combine over twenty-five years experience representing nationally known lenders, mortgage brokers, business owners and investors in consumer and commercial litigation and transactional work, with an emphasis on creditor bankruptcy and real estate law. Together they lead a highly trained staff of dedicated professionals, whose goal is to provide superior service and a full range of litigation and transactional services at a fair price.
- SLG Client Alert: CRITICAL DEADLINES FOR OWNERS OF TENANT-OCCUPIED SINGLE FAMILY HOMES OR CONDOMINIUMS—IGNORE THESE DEADLINES AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR EXEMPTION FROM STATE-WIDE RENT CONTROL
- SLG Client Alert: Nothing is for Free. The Bill will be coming due. AB 2501 Provides an Example.
- SLG Client Alert: If You Lose Your Secured Claim in Bankruptcy Do You Lose Your Lien? Maybe Not Under new 9th Circuit Ruling
- SLG Client Alert: Eviction Update: Changes Every Day. This Update Should be of Interest to All Lenders and Landlords
- SLG Client Alert: In the Rush to Forebear, Don’t Forget Safety and Soundness Requirements. New OCC C-19 Guidance
- SLG Client Alert: Mortgage Forbearance/Deferrals and More Forbearance: What to do with the Debt? Will It Ever be repaid?
- SLG Client Alert: YOU AIN’T SEEN NOTHING YET. Will Stimulus and Forbearance ever end; Then what?