- Client Alert: From the Scheer Law Group: Where Politics/Social Reform and Law Meets: Radical Changes to Foreclosure Law in CA: SB 1079 Now in Effect . Bill Passed now. Effective 1.1.21
- YOU’RE INVITED TO VIRTUAL OCTOBER @ CUCP! Loan Servicing, Will it Ever be the Same?
- SLG Client Alert: Extensive new CA Laws Governing Evictions and Foreclosures, Effective Now! Eviction Update
- Client Alert: From the Scheer Law Group: CA Court of Appeals Case Opens Door for Non-Owner Occupants to Assert HOBR Claims
- Client Alert: From the Scheer Law Group: UPDATE ON EVICTIONS DURING COVID PANDEMIC
- SLG Client Alert: CRITICAL DEADLINES FOR OWNERS OF TENANT-OCCUPIED SINGLE FAMILY HOMES OR CONDOMINIUMS—IGNORE THESE DEADLINES AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR EXEMPTION FROM STATE-WIDE RENT CONTROL
- SLG Client Alert: Nothing is for Free. The Bill will be coming due. AB 2501 Provides an Example.