SLG’s House Band, Factor 11, Takes to the Airwaves and ITunes:
For those who like to mix law and music, SLG’s house band, Factor 11, has released a new CD: New Dawn New Day. The CD features the soon to be famous song: Good Looking People Drink Wine, Bad Looking People Drink Beer. The song is funny, and besides that, it is true. It is being played on Internet Radio on Jango radio: http://www.jango.com/. Sign up is free and is easy. The CD and individual songs are available on ITunes at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/new-dawn-new-day/id703237018 and CD Baby at: http://cdbaby.com/cd/factor1.
Please consider supporting the band and entertaining yourself at the same time. Anyone who sends SLG a proof of purchase of a song or CD, and their mailing address will receive a complementary CD from SLG. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, CLE credit will not be given for listening to the CD.
Thanks for your indulgence.
- North Los Angeles Chapter Meeting – Tuesday, February 18, 2020
- Client Alert: HOBR: On Again, off Again,. Successor/Survivor Bill of Rights to Sunset on January 1, 2020.
- SLG Client Alert: Supreme Court May Have Opened Door to Extend the Time in Which a Debtor can Assert an FDCPA Claim
- SLG Client Alert: State Wide Rent Control and Eviction Control
- SLG Client Alert: NO DUTY OF CARE OWED BY LENDER IN LOAN MOD NEGOTIATIONS. SPLIT IN CALIFORNIA AUTHORITY
- SLG Client Alert: Senate Passes Small Business Reorganization Act (HR 3311). Bill to be Signed by President.
- SLG Client Alert: Effect of Loan Charge off on Right to Accrue Interest and Credit Report.