- SLG Client Alert: Extensive new CA Laws Governing Evictions and Foreclosures, Effective Now! Eviction Update
- Client Alert: From the Scheer Law Group: CA Court of Appeals Case Opens Door for Non-Owner Occupants to Assert HOBR Claims
- Client Alert: From the Scheer Law Group: UPDATE ON EVICTIONS DURING COVID PANDEMIC
- SLG Client Alert: CRITICAL DEADLINES FOR OWNERS OF TENANT-OCCUPIED SINGLE FAMILY HOMES OR CONDOMINIUMS—IGNORE THESE DEADLINES AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR EXEMPTION FROM STATE-WIDE RENT CONTROL
- SLG Client Alert: Nothing is for Free. The Bill will be coming due. AB 2501 Provides an Example.
- SLG Client Alert: If You Lose Your Secured Claim in Bankruptcy Do You Lose Your Lien? Maybe Not Under new 9th Circuit Ruling
- SLG Client Alert: Eviction Update: Changes Every Day. This Update Should be of Interest to All Lenders and Landlords