SB 900: Foreclosures will never be the same in CA. Scheer LawGroup, webinar on September 20, 2012 @ 10:00 PST. Seats filling up fast register now. CLICK LINK BELOW.
- Prepare for compliance now and avoid costly lawsuits (Breakdown of key provisions included in course materials).
- Compliance depends in part on what is a covered loan and how many foreclosures you process. Learn what your obligations are.
- Limitations on rights to record NOD, NOTS and proceed with sale. Learn what they are and avoid costly borrower challenges.
- Lender/Servicers now have obligations to review NOD, NOTS and other foreclosure related documents for accuracy. Failure to comply will allow borrowers a private right of action, the right to seek an injunction and statutory penalties.
- NOD on a covered loans cannot occur until covered lenders disclose rights of borrower to obtain documents, payments histories, and the servicer demonstrates it has the right to foreclose (Only applicable to certain lenders). Learn if you are covered and what you must do.