Spencer and Josh Scheer present Seminar to Annual Meeting of California Credit Union Professionals, at Wescom, Anaheim Hills, CA, on August 8, 2019 Loan Servicing, Collection and Bankruptcy Update. Focus points include: CA-FDCPA update on Statute of Limitations restrictions and impact on Mortgage Foreclosures.
- SLG Client Alert: Eviction Update: Changes Every Day. This Update Should be of Interest to All Lenders and Landlords
- SLG Client Alert: In the Rush to Forebear, Don’t Forget Safety and Soundness Requirements. New OCC C-19 Guidance
- SLG Client Alert: Mortgage Forbearance/Deferrals and More Forbearance: What to do with the Debt? Will It Ever be repaid?
- SLG Client Alert: YOU AIN’T SEEN NOTHING YET. Will Stimulus and Forbearance ever end; Then what?
- SLG Client Update : CFPB Relaxes Loan Disclosure and Rescission Rules in Response to C-19
- Back to the Future: Stagflation ?
- SLG Client Update : Bailouts, Liquidity Crunch, Unemployment and Uncertainty. Something has to Give!