Spencer and Josh Scheer present Seminar to Annual Meeting of California Credit Union Professionals, at Wescom, Anaheim Hills, CA, on August 8, 2019 Loan Servicing, Collection and Bankruptcy Update. Focus points include: CA-FDCPA update on Statute of Limitations restrictions and impact on Mortgage Foreclosures.
- Client Alert: From the Scheer Law Group: Don’t Be Lulled: Holding Property in Joint Tenancy Does not Insulate it from Sale to Pay Creditors if Only One Spouse Files Bankruptcy.
- Client Alert: From the Scheer Law Group: Where Politics/Social Reform and Law Meets: Radical Changes to Foreclosure Law in CA: SB 1079 Now in Effect . Bill Passed now. Effective 1.1.21
- YOU’RE INVITED TO VIRTUAL OCTOBER @ CUCP! Loan Servicing, Will it Ever be the Same?
- SLG Client Alert: Extensive new CA Laws Governing Evictions and Foreclosures, Effective Now! Eviction Update
- Client Alert: From the Scheer Law Group: CA Court of Appeals Case Opens Door for Non-Owner Occupants to Assert HOBR Claims
- Client Alert: From the Scheer Law Group: UPDATE ON EVICTIONS DURING COVID PANDEMIC
- SLG Client Alert: CRITICAL DEADLINES FOR OWNERS OF TENANT-OCCUPIED SINGLE FAMILY HOMES OR CONDOMINIUMS—IGNORE THESE DEADLINES AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR EXEMPTION FROM STATE-WIDE RENT CONTROL